Why this newsletter?
You are receiving this newsletter because you are a SuproNet client.
In the past, we sent e-mail to clients “as and when necessary” and did not do it in an automated or regular basis.
With the expansion of our client base and the need for a more efficient way to communicate, we have decided to use a mass e-mailing system. This e-mail was sent using this system.
The system enables us to, in addition to sending mail to all our clients, send mail to selected groups of clients. That means that we can send mail to only those clients for whom the information is relevant, for example, only to clients making use of our hosting services.
As required by good e-mail etiquette and to protect privacy, other clients will not be able to see your name or e-mail address in their e-mail.
The newsletter to clients will not be sent on a regular basis (weekly or monthly) but as considered necessary.
It will contain the following:
- Notices about aspects related to service delivery, such as when maintenance is done to our servers and December closure.
- Advice about general problems that clients may experience and questions you may have.
- Information about the services we provide and any special offers.
- Information and advice about using the Internet, e-mail, social media, Internet security, etc.
- News about SuproNet.
The mass e-mailing service that we use, requires that each e-mail sent out contains an unsubscribe link. You may of course exercise your right to unsubscribe. However, we urge you not to do so because it will mean that you might not receive important information regarding your service.
We undertake not to overload you with mail and invite you to:
- Let us know when the mail annoys you.
- Make proposals regarding subjects you would like to know more about.
Some clients have more than one agreement with us. We will send general e-mail to you only once. Notices related to specific services (e.g. hosting), will be sent to each owner and you may therefore receive more than one e-mail with the same message but related to different agreements with us.